We are working in the same business since 1994, which means we are having Experience of 15 years in the same business. During these 15 years we have build good brand name in this segment. We have achieved the top place in this field with annual Turnover of US$ 9 million. With our Machines, you can RECYCLE all the Forest and Agricultural waste. namely, Rice Husk, Ground-nut shell, Sugarcane Bagasse, Castor Seeds, Cotton Stalk, Cotton Flower, Saw Dust, Coffee Husk and by processing on it you can produce Eco-Friendly Renewable Source of Energy. We have sold out 350+ Machines world wide...And we are the Leading Manufacturer of Sugarcane Bagasse Briquetting Machine in Domestic Market.
Specification of Machine
- Production Capacity : 1200-1500 Kg/Hr
- Finished Product Size : 90 mm Diameter
- Raw Material Form : Cylindrical
- Process Cost/Mt(Appr) : IRS. 350/-
- Weight : 9 Tonne
- Dimension (LXBXH) : 5X5X16"
Feature of Sugarcane Bagasse Briquetting Machine:
- Maximum Production Capacity.
- Heavy structure with standard design.
- Acceptability up to 20 mm size of Raw Material (NO need of powder Form).
- Easy Operating system.
- High-density of finished product with 90 mm diameter
- Lowest production Cost per MT due to state of art technology
- Low Electric consumption due to direct feeding without hammer Mill
- Low maintenance cost.
- Low management cost due to high production capacity.
- No loss of production & Air pollution due to direct feeding system
Use of Briquettes in various Industries
- Ceramic Industries
- Refractory Industries
- Chemical Industries
- Milk plant
- Vegetable plants
- Spinning Mill
- Leather Industries
- Rubber Industries
- Solvent Extraction Plant
- Food processing Industries
- Dyeing Units
- Textile Unit
- Lamination Industries
- Brick making units
- Any Industrial thermal application
What is Briquettes?
Briquettes are non-convertible source of energy, produced when Raw-Material like Agro waste & Forestry Waste are processed through Briquetting Press. This Briquettes are renewable in energy.
- Briquettes are cheaper then coal.
- Briquettes does not pollutes the environment as there is no sulfur in briquettes.
- Biomass briquettes have a higher practical thermal value and much lower ash content.
- There is no fly ash when burning briquettes.
- Have high burning efficiency.
- Briquettes are usually produced near the consumption centers and supplies do not depend on erratic transport from long distances.