We have established ourselves as reliable manufacturers, suppliers and exporters of high quality Jumbo Briquetting Press. These presses are able to process various agricultural and forestry wastes. Owing to high production capacity, these presses are widely demanded in various industries such as food processing, refractory and chemical. Before the final dispatch, our quality controllers ensure that all the presses are thoroughly checked on well-defined parameters so that only high quality presses are delivered at customers' location. In addition to this, Jumbo Briquetting Press we offer is widely accredited in the market for its outstanding attributes such as:
- Robust design
- Less maintenance
- Durable standards
- Easy operations
- Maximum Production Capacity.
- Heavy structure with standard design.
- Acceptability up to 20 mm size of Raw Material (NO need of powder Form).
- Easy Operating system.
- High-density of finished product with 90 mm diameter
- Lowest production Cost per MT due to state of art technology
- Low Electric consumption due to direct feeding without hammer Mill
- Low maintenance cost.
- Low management cost due to high production capacity.
- No loss of production & Air pollution due to direct feeding system
- Production Capacity : 1200-1500 Kg/Hr
- Finished Product Size : 90 mm Diameter
- Raw Material Form : Cylindrical
- Process Cost/Mt(Appr) : IRS. 350/-
- Weight : 9 Tonne
- Dimension (LXBXH) : 5X5X16"
Use of Briquettes in various Industries
- Ceramic Industries
- Refractory Industries
- Chemical Industries
- Milk plant
- Vegetable plants
- Spinning Mill
- Leather Industries
- Rubber Industries
- Solvent Extraction Plant
- Food processing Industries
- Textile Unit
- Lamination Industries
- Brick making units
- Any Industrial thermal application
What is Briquettes
Briquettes are non-convertible source of energy, produced when Raw-Material like Agro waste & Forestry Waste are processed through Briquetting Press. This Briquettes are renewable in energy.
- Briquettes are cheaper then coal.
- Briquettes does not pollutes the environment as there is no sulfur in briquettes.
- Biomass briquettes have a higher practical thermal value and much lower ash content.
- There is no fly ash when burning briquettes.
- Have high burning efficiency.
- Briquettes are usually produced near the consumption centers and supplies do not depend on erratic transport from long distances.
Samrat Industrial Area No. 2, Opp. Kaneria Oil Industries, Gondal Road, Rajkot, Gujarat, 360004, India