- Booking Amount, 1,00,000 INR
- produce white coal
- 1200-2000 Kg/hr
- 8000 Kilograms (kg)
- High Pressure
- Water Cooling System
- 440 Watt (w)
- DC Motor
- Red and Blue
We are one of the well-known firms of the city involved in the business of manufacturing, supplying and exporting Briquetting Press JUMBO BRQ 9075 that is used for producing briquettes. All these presses are designed and developed at our well-equipped infrastructure using quality tested metals. The presses we offer are widely appreciated by our patrons for their outstanding features such as less maintenance, low production cost, optimum functionality and easy operation. In addition to this, Briquetting Press JUMBO BRQ 9075 is used in various industries such as:
- Leather industry
- Rubber industry
- Paper mills
- Textile unit
|Production Capacity :||1200-1800 Kg/Hr Depends on raw material|
|Finished Product Size :||90mm Diameter|
|Briquette Length||100mm To 200 mm|
|Finished Product Shape||Cylindrical|
|Raw - Material Size||Powdery|
|Process Cost/Mt (Approx.)||IRS.350/-|
|Weight :||9 Tonne|
|Electricity / Power|
|Required power connection||80 HP / 60 KW machine with powder mill|
|Practical used Amp. Load||72 -83 Amp (Approx)|
|Power consumption||50 -55 Units / Hr.|
Depending upon the bulk density and moisture content of the raw material used, below mentioned are some of the examples:
|Sugarcane Baggasse :||1000 to 1300 Kgs / Hr (Approx.)|
|Groundnut shell :||1800 to 2500 Kgs / Hr (Approx.)|
|Saw Dust :||1500 to 1700 Kgs / Hr (Approx.)|
|Rice Husk :||800 to 1000 Kgs / Hr (Approx.)|
|Other & Mix Raw Material :||1200 To 1800 Kgs /Hr ( Approx.)|
- Input bulk density 140 to 200 kg/m3.
- Moisture contents : 8-12 %
- Briquetting pressure - 1200 kg/cm2 for Binderless Briquetting.
Feature of JUMBO-BRQ 9075
- Maximum Production Capacity.
- Heavy structure with standard design.
- Acceptability up to 20 mm size of Raw Material (NO need of powder Form).
- Easy Operating system.
- High-density of finished product with 90 mm diameter
- Lowest production Cost per MT due to state of art technology
- Low Electric consumption due to direct feeding without hammer Mill
- Low maintenance cost.
- Low management cost due to high production capacity.
- No loss of production & Air pollution due to direct feeding system
Use of Briquettes in various Industries
- Ceramic Industries
- Refractory Industries
- Chemical Industries
- Milk plant
- Vegetable plants
- Spinning Mill
- Leather Industries
- Rubber Industries
- Solvent Extraction Plant
- Dyeing Units
- Food processing Industries
- Textile Unit
- Lamination Industries
- Brick making units
- Any Industrial thermal application
- as per requirements Per Month
- 45 Days
- All India
- ISO-International Organisation for Standardization D & B-Dun & Bradstreet CE Marking ConformitÃÂÃÂ© EuropÃÂÃÂ©ene TUV SUD Patent Registered
Samrat Industrial Area No. 2, Opp. Kaneria Oil Industries, Gondal Road, Rajkot, Gujarat, 360004, India